a) QUICKLEEN-S: (Multi-Purpose Cleaner)
- Dab a warm damp cloth in the Quickleen powder
- Now Apply the cloth and powder attached to the surface of the wet cloth and wipe in the
direction of the metal grain
- Rub up and down the residue a couple of times, then dry the surface with a paper towel, if
needed rinse the surface with water or just wipe with a clean wet cloth and then dry.
If Surface is badly marked then steps (1- 3) above may initially need to be repeated
Special Considerations: Do not rub the surface in circular movements as it can scratch the metal.
Always test a small inconspicuous area first. Use a soft cloth rather than a sponge or paper towel.
For General Porcelain, Shower Screens and Tile cleaning dissolve 1-2 tablespoons of powder in a
liter of hot water. Add your regular floor cleaner to the water and wash the surface as you usually
would. Stir the water once Quickleen has been added.
Should Marks be bad then steps (1-3) above can be applied
b) QUICKLEEN - R: (Rangehood Filter Cleaner)
For Rangehood filters / Cast-iron,
- Dissolve 2 tablespoons of Quickleen-R in a quart of hot water or 2 tablespoons Quickleen-R
in 1 liter hot water, stir water with Quickleen in it.
- Place the filter in the solution and move it around in the hot water. If you are able, let the
hot water move through the filter for the best results.
- Rinse the filter with warm water and let dry.
Do not keep filter in solution for more than 10 minutes.